- What’s the least amount of shirts I can order?
- 150 for white shirts
- 200 for black shirts
For more details, see the Pricing graphic on the shirt page.
- Are there any setup/screen charges?
No, there are no setup or screen charges.
- Do you charge for artwork?
The art charge is $250 to $400 for most racing shirts. In cases when a substantial amount of art time is involved, art charges may increase and a quote will be provided.
- What brand shirts do you use?
Our standard shirt is the Gildan Heavyweight tee.
- What file format do I need to send?
Vector files are preferred. Ex: .eps, .ai, .pdf, .cdr, .fs
- What is the turnaround time?
Turnaround times can vary on each individual job. We will provide an approximate completion date when placing an order.
- When I make a re-order, what is the least amount I need to order?
In most cases you will need to order the same amount of shirts as your original order.
- Can I order hoodies, baby-dolls, etc with the same image printed on them?
Yes, as long as the image will fit. Example: If you want full-size front print t-shirts and then decide to add hoodies with a large pocket, the image would not fit. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- Can I get youth sizes and sizes above XL?
Yes, you can order sizes from Youth Med. to 5XL. Add $1 per “X” above “XL.”
- Can I order a mix of different colored shirts in the same order?
This is only available with a premium shirt order and additional charges may apply.